Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to reflection

During my how to speech I did many things well, but I also struggled with many things. Some things that I did well was the level of my voice, my eye contact, and all my information was well known and correct. In prior speeches my voice level was very low and quite, but in my how to speech my voice level seemed to be louder and more clear. My eye contact was much better than it was before. When I got the sheets of paper back saying how many times I looked up at people I didn't receive one paper that said I didn't look up at them. I knew all my information when I gave my speech and didn't stumble while saying it.
There are still some things I need to work on such as enthusiasm, and hand gestures. My enthusiasm still needs to improve a lot. I used the same tone of voice through out the whole speech, which can be very boring. Also I need to work on my hand gestures. Standing up there for four minutes not moving is also very boring to look at. With hand movements I could make my speeches more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment